Personal Finance Writer + Trainer + eLearning content developer
About the Book
Cash Cows, Pigs and Jackpots argues that the biggest cash cow we have is ourselves and our ability to work and make money; shows you how to avoid cash pigs that drain your money every day; and how to hit the jackpot in your own financial life.
• Why we should follow the lead of the financial institutions and focus on cash flow;
• Identifying cash cows, pigs and jackpots;
• Why renting is not a four-letter word, and why the dream of home ownership does not make sense for everyone;
• Why you aren't getting rich while the banks are;
• Does money actually buy happiness?
Helping you break asset addiction, get out of debt, and increase your personal cash flow - and your wealth with it - Cash Cows, Pigs and Jackpots explains how bringing more cash into your life and watching carefully where it goes will allow you to save more, live the life you want, and find true happiness while avoiding as much risk as possible.
Just click on the link below to read the Introduction